Early Years Prevention & InterventionAre you involved in policy and delivering programmes, in particular via primary prevention, giving children aged 0-3 years the social and emotional bedrock they need to reach their full potential?
Check your eligibility and apply online before 5pm on Tuesday 23rd September, to travel in 2015.
2. Promote infant mental health
3. Prevent the occurrence of physical or emotional abuse or neglect in the lives of children from birth to age 3
4. Promote good couple relationships and prevent domestic violence during pregnancy and in the first year after a child's birth
5. Provide targeted support to mothers, fathers or families where there are ‘at risk' situations for children's wellbeing - e.g. substance abuse, mental health issues, domestic violence, prior history of the parent having been abused
6. Demonstrate best practice in taking children into Care where it is considered unsafe or impractical to leave them with their birth parents
7. Provide pre-natal support to parents to foster the healthy social and emotional development of their future children
8. Promote good ‘attunement' (responsive parent-infant bonding) between parent and child
9. Are universal in scope and ensure the best possible start in life for children's social and emotional development
Make sure that you are eligible to make an application.
All application interviews are held in January & February in London. Confirmed dates will be posted on the Timetable page.