Every year we award up to 150 Fellowships for research trips overseas.
From 27 April 2018 you can apply for a Fellowship in these categories:
- Artists & makers
- Emergency services: crisis prevention, response and recovery
- Enterprise: supporting social impact
- Environment, conservation & sustainable living
- Healthcare: innovations for the twenty-first century
- Migration: living well together
- Nursing & Allied Health Professions
- Rural living: strengthening countryside communities
- Science, technology & engineering
- Suicide: prevention, intervention and postvention
- Open category: for projects beyond this range
We are open for applications from 27 April to 18 September 2018, for travel in 2019.
Everyone can apply. You do not need to be a field leader in your chosen subject, nor have qualifications of any kind. But you do need to have a passion for learning from best practice overseas and bringing your findings back to the UK to make change happen here. Eligibility
Our Advisory Council carefully selects the award categories according to the challenges facing UK society. Some of the categories are delivered in partnership with organisations that are experts in that field. These offer our Fellows opportunities to share their findings and exchange ideas and best practice with relevant networks of professionals.