East Pennine Association Autumn event
The East Pennine Association Autumn event will take place on Saturday 21st September at 12.30pm in Masham Town Hall, with the opportunity of a tour around the Black Sheep Brewery afterwards.
Masham Town Hall is an imposing, Grade II listed stone building built in 1912. Set up by a legacy from the 2nd Lord Masham, the Town Hall is at the heart of the busy, beautiful and historic market town of Masham in the Yorkshire Dales.
The outline of the programme is as follows:
- 12:30–1:00: Lunch served on arrival
- 1:00–1:30: Welcome and East Pennine AGM
- 1:30–2:15: Presentations from two East Pennine Fellows
- 2:15–2:45: Presentations from two new East Pennine Fellows
- 2:45–3: Closing remarks from our President, Lady Masham
- 3:00-3:30: Travel from Masham Town Hall to the Black Sheep brewery if you are booked on the tour
- 3:30: Black Sheep Brewery Tour starts
Our main speakers will be:
- Alison Holland (2017), Promoting integration: Learning from voluntary organisations in Germany and Switzerland.
- Allison Sykes (2018), Review of HLIU Facilities, Equipment, PPE and Processes.
- We will also be hearing from two 2019 Winston Churchill Fellows.
The total cost of this meeting, including lunch, is £10 per person.
If you would also like to attend the Black Sheep Brewery Tour from 3:30pm onwards, this will cost an additional £5 per person.
(Tickets for the tour usually cost £9.95 - £8.50 so this a great deal.)
We are limited to 30 places for the Black Sheep Brewery Tour so be quick to book your place.
Please book for this event on the booking form attached, by 6th of September 2019 at the latest.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the 21st of September.
Claire Ford - Hon Secretary of East Pennine Association of Churchill Fellows