The Activate Fund online application form
Applications to the Activate Fund are now closed and will reopen in 2022.
Applications are open from11 February to 5pm on 23 March 2021, for grants in 2021.
All eligible Fellows have been contacted individually by email and sent an individual link to their own application form. You can also apply using an audio format - see note below.
These are the questions you will be asked to complete in the application form:
- Question 1: Please describe the specific activities that our funding will support. (Limit: 400 words)
- Question 2: Who are the people or communities most impacted by the issues you are addressing? Can you provide a brief overview of the harmful circumstances faced by the people or communities you are addressing? (Limit: 250 words)
- Question 3: Please provide evidence that the demand for your project exists. (Limit: 250 words)
- Question 4: Are you/have you been directly impacted by the issues you are addressing? If not, how do the people most affected by the issues you are addressing inform your work? (Limit: 250 words)
- Question 5: How does this project relate to your Fellowship? (Limit: 250 words)
- Question 6: What are the three most important things you would like to achieve by the end of the grant period? (Limit: 250 words)
- Question 7: After the grant period, what position would you like to be in due to our funding? (Limit: 250 words)
Applying in an audio format
Audio submissions can be submitted on a dedicated page of the online application form. For audio submissions, you will need to respond to all seven questions in the online form and ensure that the audio recording is clear and completed within seven minutes. Audio uploads have a 25 MB limit. We would suggest, for audio submissions, that you say your name first, then tell us in a sentence what you are seeking funding for. You should then respond to the seven questions. Supplementary information, such as the budget and partners involved in your project, can be submitted separately online.