New Fellows' Seminars
New Fellows' Seminars give our new Fellows the chance to meet the WCMT team and receive advice on planning their travels, networking with other Fellows and thinking about their future plans.
On the dates below, we're holding New Fellows' Seminars in the following categories.
Thursday 12 March 2020
- Healthcare: innovations for the twenty-first century
- Physical activity: making moves for healthier lives
- Palliative and end of life care
- Emergency response
Tuesday 17 March 2020
- Science, technology and engineering
- Environment, conservation and sustainable living
Thursday 19 March 2020
- Rural living: strengthening countryside communities
- Enterprise: supporting social impact
- Arts for the built environment
- Suicide: prevention, intervention and postvention
Full details of the seminars are sent to successful applicants in February. Please contact Tristan Lawrence ([email protected]) if you have any questions.