A Fellowship allows you to go overseas and look at good practice and innovative programmes so that you can return to the UK and share the new ideas for the improvement of your sector or trade.
We see enterprise as a positive force in society that creates employment and enables financial sustainability and social good.
Enterprise increases the opportunity for organisations to improve their double bottom line, an important development in relation to measuring financial performance alongside social impact.
This category is in partnership with The Rank Foundation and we welcome applications from:
- Those working within organisations with a social purpose.
- Those working in charities.
- Commercial organisations embedding social good across their working practices.
- Individuals with a passion to find positive social solutions.
- Policy makers/enablers from institutions that have a macro influence.
Additional funding for interpreters is available as part of this category.
“We are delighted to be working with the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust to provide opportunity for people to explore the potential that enterprise can bring to the social sector, to think in a more entrepreneurial way about how they deliver their services or fund their organisations and for those working in commercial organisations as they look to embed or integrate social benefit across their working practices.” David Sanderson, Chief Executive of The Rank Foundation