|Association||Greater London Association|
Ray Bradley specialised in stained glass whilst a student at Wimbledon School of Art, attained a National Diploma in Design and admission to the Royal College of Art in 1959. During his three years there he worked toward a broader use of the medium in context to current developments in architecture, was granted ARCA in 1962 and established his own West London studio in 1964. Since then he has considerably extended his knowledge and uses of glass for public, private, religious and secular architecture in England, Europe, Africa, the Middle and Far East and in Australasia. In 2003 he formed the creative partnership Bradley+Basso, with Denise mt Basso, a former student of his whilst a visiting tutor at Chelsea College of Art and Design. More information online and via the website address above.