Webinar: From learning to inspiring - next steps for your project
You’ve returned from your travels full of energy, ideas, questions… but what next?
This webinar is aimed at Churchill Fellows who have recently completed their travels and are now planning to write up their findings and put their global insights into practice.
Your travels are just the start of your Fellowship and we can support you in sharing the knowledge you bring back, to make change happen in your profession or community.
- How to write and use your Fellows' Report
- How to reach policy-makers, influencers and the media
- Post-travel funding opportunities
- Using Networks to connect with other Fellows
- Applying for funding to run your own Network events
The speakers in order of appearance are the following WCMT staff members:
- Tristan Lawrence (host) is Fellowship Director
- Katie Baldock is Fellowship Support Manager - Dissemination
- Naomi French is Research and Engagement Manager
- Jonathan Lorie is Communications Director